I love Carolyn Cooper's explanation of how Tai Chi is connected to our body's different energy systems. I came away from my experience feeling much stronger and looser in my back. I didn't feel so tight and in pain. I love learning about and enacting changes to my energy systems!
If you're looking for a non-heavy breathing, seemingly light workout for your muscles and mind, I highly recommend Tai Chi. I'll try and report back here my experiences and how it's helped me.
Other things I've done today:
- 10 Kegel exercises - I need to remember this simple thing every day
- Drank 4 cups of green smoothie and lots of water
- Ate lots of yummy, healthy Watermelon
- Hugged my kids
- Updated my blogs
- Had a few minutes of quiet time
- Read Fablehaven - book 1
- Kissed my husband and went on a date
- Stayed up insanely late trying to get my two-year old to get him to sleep