Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 5

I didn't walk Thursday or Friday. I just couldn't get myself to do it. I think my body is fighting a cold. I've been so tired lately...and no, I'm not pregnant. :D I'm still going to keep trying even if I need to take small steps at a time. I'm getting nutritious foods in my body for the most part. I need to work on my water intake. My sweetheart, David, makes sure I get a green smoothie every day. That's 3-4 cups of liquid a day at least. I do drink water throughout the day, but usually only when I'm thirsty. I need to change that and step it up a bit. My no-refined sugar diet is still going strong.

Walked: 28 minutes
Ran: 2 minutes

I walked outside today near my home. It was a bit chilly, but the sun was shining. It was beautiful! Oh, and there's nothing like listening to her while walking. ;)

I'm grateful to be exercising again. That's been a huge hurdle I just had to jump over.

0 comments: