Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

186 today!

Yay! I'm still going down! Every day I'm working out just moving around. My knee is still healing. I'm walking better, and can actually stretch it out all the way. It can't take a lot of weight yet, but it's an improvement! Icing my knee has been helping, although I like the feeling of the heat better. I like taking a nice hot bath, but it was recommended that I follow up with ice.

I'm grateful for the beautiful Spring weather we're having in Utah. I look at the weeds in my flower beds and cringe though. I'm going to try and get some weeding done, although I'll be bending over while sitting on a short stool. I won't do too much at once, for the sake of my back. :)

11 comments:

Hanlie said...

Well done on the loss! Hope the knee gets better soon!

S said...

That's great Brandi! Looks like half of your family is headed to Vegas this weekend. I'm super excited to see everyone. I wish you, David and the kids were coming too! Next time...

Brandi said...

Thanks, Hanlie and Shauna!

Shauna, I was going to do the 5K here in SLC this weekend, but I just can't walk well enough for long enough to even do the part that's only one mile. David's speaking in church Sunday, or we'd consider trying to attend the reunion in Vegas. We just have so much to catch up on at home, and a trip would put us further behind right now. My grandma was hoping I could make the Mother's Day dinner in St. George on Sunday. Oh, well. We're going to St. George in June. We'd like to visit you guys in Vegas too.

Littleladyhead said...

Great job on the weight loss!
I have weeds in my yard too. I need to get out there and do some more. Pulling them is great exercise!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the loss! Glad your knee is doing better.
Path to Health

Brandi said...

Thanks ladies!

Emily Gray Clawson said...

You are amazing! You look fantastic, too! Way to go!

Brandi said...

Thank you, Emily!

Mary said...

Wow great job on the continuing weight loss! Sounds like you are doing great!!

S said...

St. George in June, huh? That could totally work out. My parents and I are headed to Missouri from June 6th to the 13th to go visit my dad's mom (yes...my grandmother). So if it's not during that time, I'd LOVE to see you all. Of course, if it is during that time, the rest of the family will still be here in town, and I know they'd welcome the visit as well. Let me know! :o)

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Well done!!! Congrats!!