Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 12, 2007

March?

So, I figure if I can lose 20#'s every three months (or less) I can be down to my goal weight by about next March. I'm not going to beat myself up if that doesn't happen, but I know I can do it if I work hard enough at it.

I would of course like to weight less than 150, but it's a much healthier weight than I'm at now. Since I've never been that skinny, I don't know if weighing less would be healthy for me. I'll have to see when I get there.

It's totally possible that I'll be pregnant before achieving this goal, but I'm leaving that in the Lord's hands. He knows what's best for me, and perhaps being healthier is what's best right now. We've been leaving it up to Him since November (5 or so months) and so far He's taken care to not let me get pregnant yet. I know we're not done having children, but I need to make the most of the time I have to eat less and exercise more before I do have another baby. :)

I know I need to leave the past in the past and go with the future. I'm not mad at myself for wasting those 5 months I could have been working at losing weight. I've done that all my life, and I'm going to be better NOW! Looking back at my failure to do something isn't going to help me do it now, so from now on, I am strong and I can do it!

0 comments: