Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Getting back on track!

I haven't been keeping track of my weight, nor really trying to reach my weight loss goals. I have no excuse that would be sufficient. It's all my own doing, and I know it. My friend has helped to inspire me to get to a healthier weight. She's already lost 8 pounds this week. I'm so proud of her! I need to set some new goals for myself, so here are a few:

* Plan my meals - I know this is one of the reasons for my weight gain and lack of healthier eating.
* Walk every day except Sunday
* Just be active in general, not lazy like I always am
* Drink lots of water
* Stick to it!
* Only weigh myself once per week
* Throw all the sugar away!!!
* Donate all the unhealthy stuff in our food storage
* Pray for help each day
* Say only positive things about myself! - This one's hard for me!

Oh, and I'll be resetting my beginning weight to 221. :( It makes me so sad that I was down to 210 before and have gained 10+ back. However, I'm not going to let it keep me down. I'm going to be persistent!

Beginning Weight: 214 (01/03/2006)
Last week's weight: 221.0 (04/03/2007)
This week's weight: 218.6 (04/11/2007)

0 comments: