Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, April 20, 2007

04/20 Journal

Food Journal for Friday, April 20, 2007

Breakfast: 1 med. banana; 1/6 Cantaloupe; 4 Strawberries

Snack: 1 oz. Almonds

Lunch: 1 oz. Corn Chips; Salsa, 1/3 Avocado; 1 WW sucanat chocolate chip cookie; taste of bazmati rice that I fed to my kids for lunch

Snack: 1 med. Banana

Dinner: 3 Taquitos; large Taco Salad: greens, cukes, green onions, salsa, refried beans, taco meat, avocado, ranch; 1 fajita: chicken, onions, and a multigrain tortilla (I can't stand peppers, so I picked them out)

Exercise today: Back exercises; Walking around the house doing some housework

Water (in cups): 7

Vitamins taken: none

Servings (approx.):
------------------------------------
Fruit: 3 1/2
Veggies: 4
Protein: 2-3
Carbs: 7-8
Fats: 4
------------------------------------

Feelings: I've felt more hungry today because I haven't eaten much, but I haven't felt like gorging myself on anything sweet either. Even having that WW sucanat cookie didn't make me want to scarf down more. I'm a little tired of little variety to my diet, but I think it's just because I haven't planned out what I'm going to eat. It makes a huge difference when I do plan my meals and snacks out. The balancing of everything is my hangup. I have a rough time eating the same things all the time, but I'm such a picky veggie eater, so eating a variety of veggies is hard for me. I love fruit though. I'm sure the natural sugars in them make a big difference in my desire to eat them versus my small desire to eat veggies.

We had friends over for dinner and games while my mom watched my kids. It was so nice to have quiet conversation in our home. We had dinner here and enjoyed talking and getting to know each other better. We didn't even get to the games. I ate a bit more than I should have in the carb and fat arena, but I did at least choose a large salad for dinner. :)

0 comments: