Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, April 20, 2007

04/19 Journal

Food Journal for Thursday, April 19, 2007

Breakfast: 1 med. Banana; 6 Strawberries, 1/4 Cantaloupe; 1 slice of WW Toast w/butter; and 1 fried Egg with Ketchup

Snack: None

Lunch: Broccoli (2 serv.) with salt; 2 slices of WW Bread with Adam's brand Chunky Peanut Butter; Green Grapes; 4-5 Baby Carrots

Snack: None

Dinner: 1 lrg. Plum; med. Green Salad with Cucumbers and Ranch; Potatoes with Ketchup; 2 pcs. WW French Toast with Maple Syrup

Exercise today: I walked around the house chasing after kids and also took my friend's children to another friend's home and then my family and I walked back to our home.

Water (in cups): 6 (need to up the intake, I know!)

Vitamins taken: None (need to change that!)

Servings (approx.)
------------------------------------
Fruit: 5
Veggies: 5 1/2
Protein: 3
Carbs: 8
Fats: 5

Feelings: I felt exhausted this evening before I ate dinner. I had watched several friends' children today. I wasn't constantly running around, but I sure got some exercise. I also walked my 4 children and my friend's 4 children to another friend's house then walked home. I was really tired when I got back. I hope it's just iron, but I suspect it's either because my body is preparing for a visit from a certain aunt, or I'm possibly pregnant. I'm not sure yet, but I'll find out in the next week or so.

0 comments: