Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

04/18/ Journal

Food Journal for Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Breakfast: 1 large Pear; 1 large Banana; 1 slice WW toast w/butter

Snack: 1/2 bottle of Nouriche yogurt smoothie (Ugh! It had sugar in it, but I didn't thinking about that!)

Lunch: 2 serv. Asparagus w/salt and butter; Properly combined sandwich: 2 slices WW Toast, 1 tsp. Mayo; 1/2 Avocado; 2 Cucumber slices (flat slices); Romaine lettuce

Snack: 1 lrg. Plum; 9 Baby Carrots ( 1 serv.)

Dinner: We went to Sizzler for a date night. I had a Green Salad (plate-full) with Cucumbers, Kidney Beans, shredded Carrots, Romaine Lettuce, Spinach, shredded Purple Cabbage, and Light Ranch; Purple Grapes; Pineapple; Honeydew; Cantaloupe; Watermelon; Strawberries;3-4 bites of Steak; 3/4 piece, a very flat piece, of grilled Lemon Chicken dipped in a little Teriyaki Sauce

Exercise today: Walking around the house and the store where I bought my 4 new Rhode Island Red chicks today.

Water (in cups): 9

Servings (approx.)
------------------------------------
Fruit: 6
Veggies: 7
Protein: 3
Carbs: 6
Fats: 3

Feelings:
I still felt tired today, but I wasn't really tempted by anything I shouldn't have. The Texas Cheese Toast at Sizzler didn't really appeal at all to me. I ate more than I really should have, but at least it was fruit and salad versus the other junk I could have been eating. I had a wonderful meal and shopping trip with my husband though. It was nice having a break from the kids.

0 comments: