Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 16, 2007

04/16 Journal

Food Journal for Monday, April 16, 2007

Breakfast: 1 med. Banana; handful of purple grapes; 1 oz. Almonds

Snack: 1 lrg. Plum

Lunch: Tuna fish (w/pickles) sandwich on 2 slices of WW Bread; baby carrots; 1 lrg. Pear (around 11:30 am)

Snack: 2 1/2 slices homemade WW Bread (the sweetener was honey)-I was craving more, but I'm not sure if it was because I ate so much already or if I was just hungry. It was a late snack (around 4pm).

Dinner: Green salad (same ingredients as last night's salad) w/ranch; potatoes, cubed, Asparagus; a few bites of lean hamburger (I made meat sauce for spaghetti that I didn't eat)

FHE "Treat": 2 more slices WW bread with a little homemade strawberry jam

Exercise: Back exercises; playing a bit with the kids at the park; going up and down the stairs for laundry and food from the storage room

Feelings: Today I've been exhausted. I'm quite sure why other than I didn't sleep well last night. I had trouble getting to sleep despite going to bed earlier than normal. I'm going to try and walk tomorrow morning after breakfast to help get me going. I've craved more bread today, but it may partially be because I made my own bread today in my new mixer. It was so yummy, and the loaves were the best one's I've made yet. I used a friend's recipe, and it turned out so yummy. The WW bread I've made before, I've made by hand and always put too much flour in it. It was always dry and crumbly. The loaves I made today were moist and rose well. The dough was a lot stickier and harder to form into loaves, but they were much better than any other loaf I've made.

0 comments: