Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 03, 2009

Long time...

Warning, rambling, tired thoughts...

I hit 185...finally! Down one from several months of the same number on the scale. I haven't been below the 186 mark until yesterday morning. I've been struggling with exhaustion and total, crazy, busyness these past few weeks. I may have taken on more than I can fit in. I've been busy, a lot, and yet, I feel like I accomplish little more than barely keeping up with my normal household duties.

I have been MIA here quite a bit. My family and other responsibilities have taken priority over my writing. Maybe it's just I'm avoiding it because I haven't made the progress I'd wanted to by now. Yeah, that's probably it! Either way, I'm still keeping myself from falling back into all of my old patterns.

My right knee is more flexible again, and I'd like to take walks around my neighborhood or ride the street bike. Now, if I can get my baby to sleep more (come on teeth, come through already!), I'll get more sleep and do just that!

6 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hang in there! It's a lot more challenging when the kiddos are small. Hope those teeth come through soon! Congrats on the breakthrough on the scale!
Path to Health

Deborah Raymond said...

You look wonderful! I hadn't seen you in many months until last thursday at ERSA, and I noticed a difference. Good job with all of your hard work.

Brandi said...

Thanks, ladies!

Anonymous said...

glad you were able to reach a point that you haven't been able to get to yet! even though you feel like you have been MIA for a awhile, you are still being an inspiration to people! after reading this post, you are inspiring me because you have so many things going on in your life and you are still able to make healthy choices! you are doing great!

Katie said...

You're awesome, Brandi! You've made it down another pound...and each one is a victory! Thank you for being an inspiration. :)

Brandi said...

Awww! You ladies are so sweet! Thank you!