Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 16, 2009

196!

I saw 196.4 this morning!!! Woohoo!!! That means I'm down 15 pounds since December! The odd thing is that Aunt Flo has been visiting and I haven't been walking the last 4 mornings or really exercising either due to ill children. You'd think my numbers would be going up or at least staying the same. I was hoping just to maintain what I was at, but instead I dropped several pounds instead! Wow! I know it won't stay that way if I don't put the effort into it, but I am so grateful for the Lord's help even while I've been taking care of my family.

I know I promised a post about the importance of having vision, and I really want to get to it. I'm happy to post a short update for now. :D

7 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the weight loss!
Path to Health

The Fat Foreigner said...

The scales can be wacky like that with timing, just enjoy it I say!

Claudelle's Weight Challenge said...

Well done on the weight loss. Hope you have a good week ahead and hope the kiddies get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the loss!! :)

Brandi said...

Thanks you all!

Hanlie said...

Well done! You're doing great!

Katie said...

AWESOME! Brani! It's great to hit a milestone. :)